The School attracts pupils from Birmingham and the surrounding area. Pupils enter Al-Burhan Grammar School at 11+, with a few coming in at 12+ and 13+. These candidates enter at the beginning of the academic year in September.
There may also be a place available, irrespective of age or time of the year, for a girl whose family is relocating from outside the Birmingham area.
1) Complete the admission form.
2) Return the completed form along with the following documents:
3) Once all documents are received, your daughter will be given the date for an independent assessment test.
4) You will be informed about the outcome of the assessment within two weeks. You will be then invited to discuss her results before the final decision is made.
5) Once your daughter is offered a place, following dues must be paid by the date stated on the offer letter:
6) If no communication is received from the parents by the due date, the School has the right to withdraw the offer assuming that you do not wish to proceed.
Click on the link below to download a copy of the admission form: