The mission of Al-Burhan Grammar School is:
Dedicated to learning as it is the foundation for life.
Our predominant motive is to spread the true and beautiful message of Allah Most High in the manner that has been shown to us by the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and our pious predecessors Allah Most High willing.
The Aims of Al-Burhan Grammar School
- To provide education of a high quality in accordance with the National Curriculum in an Islamic environment.
- To engage students in the best possible learning opportunities, within which they will experience a broad, balanced, coherent and relevant curriculum.
- To teach Quran, Arabic, Urdu and Islamic Studies as a supplement.
- To constantly encourage a sense of purpose, self-confidence, shared values, respect for others and a strong sense of community.
- To enable students to fulfil their potential and to approach adulthood in a reflective and responsible manner.
- To promote the spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical and social development and to extend the awareness of all students so that they will successfully integrate into British society.