Post Results Queries

If you have any questions or queries related to your Statement of Results or your grades, you may contact the exams officer.

If you would like to have a paper remarked, or you would like to request your exam paper, you may complete the Post-Results Queries form (download link below) and hand it in to the School. Remarking and/or requesting to receive a paper does incur a fee which is set by the exam board.