Medicines and Medical Issues

If your daughter has any medical condition, please inform the School so that we can update our records accordingly. Forms A and B are the healthcare forms and can be requested from the School office. 

If your daughter has a medical condition, please complete Form A and send it to us so that we are aware; this is the case even if no medicine needs to be administered in School.

If your daughter has medication which she needs to take (regular or only when needed), please complete Form B (as well as Form A) and send it to us.

Medication brought to School must be handed in at the School office and the box must be clearly labelled with your daughters details. Inhalers can only be used by the person they belong to so please ensure these are well-labelled.

If your daughter needs to take medication in School, we must have a completed Form B giving us permission to administer medication.